Are you currently succeeding in a call centre but are not able to realize your full potential?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
(Note this is an early shift from 5:15am to 2:15pm M-F)
If you answered yes to the above, then this job could be for you.
Our Ideal Candidate profile
- Has a few years of call centre experience
- Has excelled at providing great service while handling a high call volume
- Is Exceptionally focussed, very driven and very decisive
- follow established procedures and to take all steps to ensure the best interests of the company are upheld
- Answer inbound phone calls - 10-15 calls per day
- Answer emails 20-40
- Update contact details
- Complete Credit card payment Form
- Contact customers regarding orders
- Contact Accounting Dept for payments
- Complete forms relating to customer requests
- Open New customer accounts
- Fill out and complete Listing forms
- Update pricing for customers
What we do at Qualifirst Foods Ltd.
We import ingredients from all over the world. We offer unique ingredients that are at a quality level you will not find at your national grocery chain. If you have eaten at a top restaurant you likely enjoyed our ingredients.
For our products Quality is the value that leads our select product offering. To join our team contribution and excellence are our two principal values . We expect everyone in the company to contribute and we expect everyone to strive for excellence in the project or tasks they are completing. We are growth focused and continuously challenge the status quo, we are fluid in our growth and ever changing.
Why should you want to work for us?
- We are growth focused and we are constantly challenging the status quo. Be part of this growth and have the opportunity to contribute to this growth.
- We offer life balance hours, entry level roles pay more then 30% minimum wage and all new hires receive at least one wage increase in the first year.
Warning: This position may not be the right fit for everyone
- The nature of our company’s industry is dynamic. As business is constantly evolving, our employees must adapt as well
- We have no formal training program
- we believe that everyone should have a fair share of the workload.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package
Some advantage you can look forward to with us:
- Consistent Schedule, Monday to Friday 5:15am to 2:15pm
- Medical Benefits
- Above Average Wages For Excelling Performance
- Moving to a new state of the art warehouse in Burnaby in early 2017
We provide opportunity for all
- Are you smart and hard working? We will give you the opportunity to prove yourself.
- We only care about competency, talent ,and ability.
Do you qualify and are you the right fit? If yes, apply to be a candidate.
This position is scheduled to start April-June, 2016